CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Followers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

# Happy BitrhDay MummY #


- MUMMY...TODAY I WANT TO DEDICATE THIS SPECIAL POEM...IT IS ONLY FOR YOU MY DEAR -

Happy birthday...Mummy
Even though you might prefer
Life without these markers,
Each too public to defer.
Now that you are fifty,
Sing to us your own sweet song,
That we might celebrate your life,
Rejoicing all night long.
Each of us has love to bring,
Each a special song to sing,
To lose your heart among.

Happy birthday to the one I love!
All my joy goes out to you today!
Perhaps I learned, the months you were away,
Part of me moves always as you move.
You're the yearning distance can't remove,
Bringing life to reveries cold and gray;
In thoughts of you my dreams and passions play,
Rejoicing in a hope that time will prove.
Today I celebrate your day of birth,
Happy in the hour that brought you here,
Drawn by all the music of your worth,
A time for gratitude that you are near.
You are the one on Earth I hold most dear.

To My Mummy......

I really love my mummy, and I
Never will forget her,
And all the things she does for me,
Like making me feel better,
Like when she buys me lots of stuff,
A raincoat or a sweater,
Or when she takes time from her work
So we can play together.
Sometimes when I'm feeling sad,
She makes me glad again,
With just a little kiss-and-hug
That takes away all pain.
So happy birthday, Mummy! I want
This day to be for you,
For everything you are to me
And all the things you do.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

No comments:

Post a Comment