CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Followers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

# i aM TweNtY ++++ #

Salam 'Alaik,,,

Yeah, My clock shown the time 4.10 a.m..I know it is quite early for me and I should sleep,but today is my birthday!!!. I woke up, and did some prayers. Praise to Allah because HE still gives me the chance to celebrate my 20++ in this year.May Allah bless me and my family.Ameen.

Save for this time, there is no cakes for me. I don't want a cake. I don't want to blow the candles.That is the English style and why I should imitate them??

I slept earlier last night and when I woke up the next morning, the first thing that will strike in my mind is 'Oh man! I'm a year older today!' Hehehe. Too tired that I even ignored some text messages that keep coming after 12 am and woke up this morning to 35 facebook notifications that keeps increasing hour by hour. Thank you very much for all the birthday wishes people because you really make my day!

Of course I do have wishes on my birthday. But for this year, no more material wishes.Upon this year, I wish for being a good Muslimah.Success in this world and here after and also hope all my dreams become true!!Thats all =)

One year older, one year wiser. InsyaALLAH.




No comments:

Post a Comment